Monday, December 31, 2012

Amritsar to Mumbai... :)

Finally... got my mobile in my hand... :P
Dera Beas is a spiritual place, and no mobiles and camera is allowed there inside.. :P
So, i couldn't take any pics there..... :P
But its a great place to visit, really beautiful....!!
The person who once visits here, firstly will not like to leave this place & secondly, will take the memories of every second spent here in his heart.. :)
Its so calm, clean and luxurious area that it feels as if we are in foreign...!!
Everything is available there....!!
Hospital, garden for children, canteen, and much more.....!!
All is Maharaji's property, for his followers..!!
The place is too big and beautiful...!!

Then, we also went to see Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh....!!
Did some shopping in Amritsar city...!!
My sister's birthday was on 29th, so that day we roamed in Amritsar city...!!
Had special lassi of Amritsar & pani puri as snacks..!!
I wanted ice cream but mom didn't allow me, as i had severe cold......!! :(

Now i am at Amritsar airport, leaving for Mumbai today, via spice jet, flight @ 4pm......!! :)
But, just heard an announcement, our flight is 30 minutes late....!! :(
Missing Mumbai...!! :'(

But, I really enjoyed my christmas vacation this year a lot......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment